Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My Thoughts on Battlefield Hardline

Master Wolf here! its time for my thoughts on the current reveal title for the Battlefield series, this time instead of soldiers, it will be focusing on law enforcement. This is Battlefield Hardline!



So right off the bat, I notice that some people were bashing this latest title, but the people I have talk to are excited for it. So what is it that Hardline is doing that is much different than the previous titles that most people are liking it?

well it have to do with the concept of the entire game, which is a Cops vs. Thieves game. Most of your BF titles have Military vs. Military but never went into law enforcements as it could be consider another type of battlefield. From the leak trailer under the project name 'Omaha', it reveals several things about Hardline and what to expect from it.

Now from the news I have collect, the game will be made by Visceral Games (Campaign) and DICE (Multiplayer), but with DICE making Battlefront I would not be surprise if Visceral Games did this. However, I think this is a good idea as it divide the workload evenly and have less chance of screw ups.

I think Battlefield Hardline will be a good game to see and that people should not be quick to judge until more about it is release. With E3 coming up, we could expect to hear more about Hardline shortly and when the game will be release. Until then, we just have to be patient... oh screw it;

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment